The Contact Center Operations Manager will be responsible for oversight of Health Connector day-to-day contact center activities, contract management and development and implementation of customer experience improvement initiatives. Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Oversee day-to-day operations for the Health Connector contact center(s) including monitoring and evaluation of performance metrics, evaluating staffing levels and overseeing development and usage of contact center forecast models;
- Manage outsource vendor relationship related to customer service activities including but not limited to contact center services;
- Own development and maintenance of contact center forecast(s) in order to meet contractual requirements and best practice performance standards;
- In conjunction with vendor partner(s) and internal colleagues, contribute to the design and optimization of customer service technologies including but not limited to the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system, Knowledge Management System (KMS), email and web chat and website.
- Act as contract manager for Customer Service and Business Operations vendor contract, facilitating ongoing governance and operations meetings with vendor partner(s), executive leadership and staff, setting standards for and conducting ongoing performance monitoring and tracking;
- Work with the Chief Operating Officer, Director of Member Services, Finance and Legal teams to manage the Customer Service & Business Operations contract, including budget and service level agreements;
- Work with Director of Member Services to oversee contact center, providing recommendations for service improvements and efficiencies. Assist in resolution of escalated issues as necessary;
- Facilitate / support key internal and external Health Connector meetings;
- Make executive level presentations to internal and external entities;
- Work with External Affairs, Operations and Communications teams to review planned publicity, marketing and customer communications and make recommendations accordingly;
- Work with the IT team, vendor partner(s) and other internal/external stakeholders to make recommended enhancements in the User Interface (UI);
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Member Services.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree; a Master’s Degree in health care or business strongly preferred.
- Minimum 3–5 years healthcare experience required.
- Minimum 3–5 years of contact center, operations management and/or contract management experience required.
- Minimum of 3–5 years management experience preferred.
- Must have strong multi-channel contact center management experience including but not limited to experience developing call forecasts, managing multiple customer channels (web chat, email, etc.), analyzing performance trends and demonstrated ability to implement customer service improvement plans.
- Six Sigma preferred.
- Health care background and knowledge of both the public and private sectors required.
- In addition, candidates must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multiple parties and vendors to implement projects.
Salary: Salary range is competitive; salary will be commensurate with experience.
About the Health Connector:
The Commonwealth Health Insurance Connector Authority (Health Connector) is an independent public authority serving as the Affordable Care Act (ACA)-compliant marketplace for the Commonwealth. The organization is charged with providing subsidized and unsubsidized health insurance to individuals and small employers. The Health Connector also oversees policy development related to health care reform under both state and federal laws, as well as conducting public education and outreach about health care reform and coverage opportunities.
The Health Connector is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity as a vital characteristic of its work force. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual identity, national origin or disability.
If Interested: Send cover letter and résumé to Connectorfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Due to the requirement of 268A, please complete the Applicant Disclosure Form and return with your application.